Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
How Russia handles mass shooters
1. Author: MidnightToker( • )( • )Date: Tue, 3/26/2024, 6:53PM EST
Can't find a link, but look up the mugshots of the 4 massacre suspects. It looks like the police beat the brakes off em.
2. Author: JGRAZDate: Tue, 3/26/2024, 7:00PM EST
MidnightToker( • )( • ) wrote:
Can't find a link, but look up the mugshots of the 4 massacre suspects. It looks like the police beat the brakes off em.

As they should have.
3. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 3/26/2024, 7:45PM EST
Wiffle ball bats, thick construction hose filled with lead,
Good old brass knuckles, those old 1950's weapons??? Leather around lead or steel nuts with a spring handle ??( name??)
4. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 3/26/2024, 7:48PM EST
They are known as....

"BLACK JACKS"

HENCE THE SAYING.." HELL BENT FOR LEATHER AND LEAD"
5. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Tue, 3/26/2024, 7:52PM EST
MidnightToker( • )( • ) wrote:

The interrogations were mostly peaceful.
6. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Tue, 3/26/2024, 7:55PM EST
I saw the pictures on tik tok. 😂. I liked it
7. Author: MidnightToker( • )( • )Date: Tue, 3/26/2024, 7:58PM EST
That's how the American mass shooters should look. Instead of smiling probably enjoying a Haldol high.
8. Author: Gene363Date: Tue, 3/26/2024, 9:15PM EST
Yeah, maybe a trial first?
9. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Tue, 3/26/2024, 9:20PM EST
Gene363 wrote:

Liberal! Sarcasm
10. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 3/26/2024, 10:02PM EST
All active shooters should never make it to jail...
Let alone any trial.
11. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Tue, 3/26/2024, 10:20PM EST
I believe they cut one of their ears off 😂
12. Author: MidnightToker( • )( • )Date: Tue, 3/26/2024, 11:27PM EST
Gene363 wrote:

I was referring to American cases where the suspect was caught red-handed. Like the Aurora, CO theater shooter which is where the comment about smiling probably high on Haldol came from.
13. Author: MACSDate: Wed, 3/27/2024, 6:11AM EST
Well... when we got away from "punishment" and shifted toward "rehabilitation", our country's crime rate got stupid. Now we're not even prosecuting crimes, or if we do they hand out lenient sentences. And crime got stupider.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Same with children... spared the rod, and we got spoiled, entitled jackwagons for kids. Physical discipline is not always necessary but sometimes it is and it has to be on the table.
14. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 3/27/2024, 7:01AM EST
Tell me about a nation that condemns human rights violations without telling me about how that nation operates.
15. Author: JGKAMINDate: Thu, 3/28/2024, 7:42AM EST
MACS wrote:
Well... when we got away from "punishment" and shifted toward "rehabilitation", our country's crime rate got stupid. Now we're not even prosecuting crimes, or if we do they hand out lenient sentences. And crime got stupider.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Same with children... spared the rod, and we got spoiled, entitled jackwagons for kids. Physical discipline is not always necessary but sometimes it is and it has to be on the table.

We went from “punishment” to “rehabilitation” but realized we weren’t rehabbing anybody but merely warehousing them as they served their time. People were fed up with criminals and sentences became more severe…then years later some of those same people decided they’d go soft on crime and not hold them accountable anymore. That is when things really kicked it up a few notches. People are committing vicious crimes and being let out hours later, then commit even more heinous acts because they can. Some of these crimes being committed by folks that should still be behind bars are atrocious, and those folks responsible for the soft on crime stance should be held accountable.
16. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 3/28/2024, 8:34AM EST
At least at the judicial level for sure!
17. Author: JGRAZDate: Thu, 3/28/2024, 8:40AM EST
JGKAMIN wrote:
and those folks responsible for the soft on crime stance should be held accountable.

They won't be, and that's the biggest part of the problem.
18. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 3/28/2024, 9:47AM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
Liberal! Sarcasm

LOL

To be clear, a fair trial followed by a fair hanging.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic