Who?
7. Author: tonygrazDate: Fri, 4/28/2017, 4:54PM EST
I'll never forget whats his name.

Wrong forum by the way.
8. Author: qmechDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 2:12AM EST
Hank is back!!!!
Q
9. Author: tripleguyDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 9:26AM EST
I voluntarily stopped masturbating once. It wasn't like one of the kids at school caught me again in the janitor's closet either. I did it for myself just to see if I could. Mind over matter and a sheer test of will. It all worked out just fine until the buildup of pressure finally got to me. I suspect this might be similar?
10. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 4/29/2017, 9:56AM EST
tripleguy wrote:
I voluntarily stopped masturbating once. It wasn't like one of the kids at school caught me again in the janitor's closet either. I did it for myself just to see if I could. Mind over matter and a sheer test of will. It all worked out just fine until the buildup of pressure finally got to me. I suspect this might be similar?

so, you're going to masturbate now that Hank is back?
11. Author: jjaneckaDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 10:29AM EST
Tripleguy busts one while thinking about Hank?
12. Author: Hank_The_TankDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 11:12AM EST
tripleguy wrote:

You nailed it but I think you need to take a break from the site too if you are thinking about me when you pleasure yourself. Just plain gross! Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't swing that way.
13. Author: Hank_The_TankDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 11:13AM EST
frankj1 wrote:

This literally made me crack up... The wife was looking at me like I was crazy. Good stuff.
14. Author: SteveSDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 11:27AM EST
frankj1 wrote:

Or, are you now NOT going to do so after discovering he's not permanently gone ??
15. Author: bgzDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 12:06PM EST
Hank_The_Tank wrote:
This literally made me crack up... The wife was looking at me like I was crazy. Good stuff.

I'm just glad to see Hank still doesn't know how to use the word "literally" properly.
16. Author: jjaneckaDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 12:21PM EST
HAH!!! That boy'll never change.
17. Author: tripleguyDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 12:37PM EST
Hank_The_Tank wrote:
You nailed it but I think you need to take a break from the site too if you are thinking about me when you pleasure yourself. Just plain gross! Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't swing that way.

Come now, I think you've got a little bit of the Aaron Hernandez in you. We all do. Nothing like being filled with T and in lockup with no place for all that spunk to go and you are filled with T from all the banter I've read on the forum what with everyone so concerned with your whereabouts. Who else has threads dedicated to speculation over where they've gone, when they'll be back. I don't know you but you must be something special. I'd hit ya if I was still in the joint.
18. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 4/29/2017, 2:20PM EST
SteveS wrote:
Or, are you now NOT going to do so after discovering he's not permanently gone ??

is it that obvious?
19. Author: Hank_The_TankDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 8:07PM EST
tripleguy wrote:
Come now, I think you've got a little bit of the Aaron Hernandez in you. We all do. Nothing like being filled with T and in lockup with no place for all that spunk to go and you are filled with T from all the banter I've read on the forum what with everyone so concerned with your whereabouts. Who else has threads dedicated to speculation over where they've gone, when they'll be back. I don't know you but you must be something special. I'd hit ya if I was still in the joint.

I have to say, I was pretty flattered by all of the threads and posts about me. Some hilarious stuff in there.
20. Author: SMOKEYOUDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 8:14PM EST
Good to see your back, jerk.
21. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 4/29/2017, 9:35PM EST
SMOKEYOU wrote:
Good to see your back, jerk.

I can only hope you meant "you're back", cuz "your back" means WRONG THREAD, noob!
22. Author: SteveSDate: Sat, 4/29/2017, 10:28PM EST
SMOKEYOU wrote:
Good to see your back

frankj1 wrote:
I can only hope you meant "you're back"

Actually, I thought it was good to see his back ...
23. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 4/29/2017, 10:36PM EST
SteveS wrote:
Actually, I thought it was good to see his back ...

it's that masturbation thing, isn't it?
24. Author: tripleguyDate: Sun, 4/30/2017, 9:29AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
it's that masturbation thing, isn't it?

From what I gather, it's more mental masturbation with H.
25. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Sun, 4/30/2017, 2:44PM EST
hnixon12 wrote:
he was on here endlessly??

Really...........never heard of him
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic