America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 8 days ago by burnem2. 18 replies replies.
Soliciting Opinions
burnem2 Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 12-23-2009
Posts: 380
and experiences with the Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu series. Consider a box purchase and was wondering if these are worth the admission price? How do they compare with the Miami line?
gummy jones Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 4,646
for my money, they are enjoyable but not as good as miami
deadeyedick Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 7,802
The original Verocu East and West were spectacular bur the new lines are not quite as good IMO.
bgz Online
#4 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 3,382
They're good, but I don't know if they are any better than the regular Havana VI line that can be had for way cheaper.

I agree with gummy, the Miami line is better IMO.
bgz Online
#5 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 3,382
Actually, one recommendation that I like from Tatuaje, the 7th Capa Especial.

Good smoke.
Stinkdyr Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 06-16-2009
Posts: 9,713
bgz wrote:
Actually, one recommendation that I like from Tatuaje, the 7th Capa Especial.

Good smoke.



This ceegar is better than I expected, bcuz I saw some shaky reviews before I tried it.
But it has that same leathery raisin flavor that the other brown band Tats have.
I rate it 7.

Herfing
euodias Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 10-16-2009
Posts: 1,315
I actually like them better than the brown label reservas and capa especials, but not as much as the straight normal browns.
burnem2 Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 12-23-2009
Posts: 380
deadeyedick wrote:
The original Verocu East and West were spectacular bur the new lines are not quite as good IMO.


Yes, the OR were awesome and was hoping these might be similar.
burnem2 Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 12-23-2009
Posts: 380
bgz wrote:
They're good, but I don't know if they are any better than the regular Havana VI line that can be had for way cheaper.

I agree with gummy, the Miami line is better IMO.


Guess I'll stick with the Miami since I know I like those. I'll have to try the Capa as I have generally liked Sumatran wrappers.
bgz Online
#10 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 3,382
I got you bro, a capa will be flying your way shortly.
burnem2 Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 12-23-2009
Posts: 380
bgz wrote:
I got you bro, a capa will be flying your way shortly.


Thank you Sir!!
tonygraz Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2008
Posts: 8,222
Stinkdyr wrote:
This ceegar is better than I expected, bcuz I saw some shaky reviews before I tried it.
But it has that same leathery raisin flavor that the other brown band Tats have.
I rate it 7.

Herfing


Wow, only a seven ! I thought it would make it at least into the 80's.





Sarcasm
Stinkdyr Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 06-16-2009
Posts: 9,713
tonygraz wrote:
Wow, only a seven ! I thought it would make it at least into the 80's.

Sarcasm



Well, if I can get enough advertising $$ out of some cigar makers, I could happily raise my rating to a 96 or so!

Herfing
bgz Online
#14 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 3,382
This went out today.
burnem2 Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 12-23-2009
Posts: 380
Received a great Tatuaje sampler from BGZ today. Haven't had any of these in a while. Damage;

7th Capa Especial
7th Reserva
10th Anniversary Miami
Tatuaje Havana
L'Atelier

Thanks friend!!
gummy jones Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 4,646
Fantastic
bgz Online
#17 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 3,382
burnem2 wrote:
Received a great Tatuaje sampler from BGZ today. Haven't had any of these in a while. Damage;

7th Capa Especial
7th Reserva
10th Anniversary Miami
Tatuaje Havana
L'Atelier

Thanks friend!!



The L'Atelier is a selection especial, for a while they had them going off on this site, but I haven't seen them in a while. Bought one box, ended up buying a couple more.

Enjoy!
burnem2 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 12-23-2009
Posts: 380
Looking forward to trying them all!!
Users browsing this topic
Guest