America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 15 hours ago by NVYChief. 2039 replies replies.
41 Pages«<3738394041
n00b PIB Round 2: FIGHT!
RMAN4443 Offline
#2001 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 695
Golden wrote:
RMAN!!!! Got your bomb... These are the missles

Cao black (ive had this, good stick)
Man of War Ruination (i loke these)
Macanudo cru royale (nh. Looking foward to this 1)
Flathead 660 (nh)
Diesel (nh)
Monte Cristo Platnuim Series (nh)
E.p Carrillo Inch (nh)

thank you for the hit!!!
Cant wait to light this up this weekend



Enjoy!!! I really like those CAO Blacks too..........glad I hit you with a bunch of nh.........let me know what you think of that Cru Royale
FRM Offline
#2002 Posted:
Joined: 10-05-2013
Posts: 146
Lancelotlink your package went out today sorry for the delay work got in the way of sending it on time....
9505513698187104095235Whistle
fliermartin Offline
#2003 Posted:
Joined: 08-27-2015
Posts: 9
who wants to send me smokes?
Just Relax Offline
#2004 Posted:
Joined: 09-26-2016
Posts: 212
I'll send some smokes fm. PM an addy.
RMAN4443 Offline
#2005 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 695
Package arrived today from fliermartin.......nice selection of cigars

Graycliff 30 year vintage Torp. got some resting in coolerdor,but nh

Cao Extreme Toro-nh

Montecristo White Series Rothschildes- nh this vitola but gonna ash this one up in a few minutes

Camacho Ecuador Rob.-nh

Ave Maria Lionheart (box pressed Toro)- nh this vitola

Sons of Anarchy Toro-nh, but loved the show

Black Ops Rubicon Torp.- nh

Arganese CL3 Torp.- nh

Thanks for the Cigars flier........looking forward to trying out some of those never hads..........Thanks again
fliermartin Offline
#2006 Posted:
Joined: 08-27-2015
Posts: 9
Glad to see I picked sticks you haven't had before. Hope you enjoy them.
rrumba Offline
#2007 Posted:
Joined: 12-28-2013
Posts: 1,033
Let me ease back in just a bit here. Who's up,
corey sellers Offline
#2008 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 2,963
Now I am watching again
corey sellers Offline
#2009 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 2,963
Now I am watching this again
corey sellers Offline
#2010 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 2,963
Dam phone
RMAN4443 Offline
#2011 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 695
rrumba wrote:
Let me ease back in just a bit here. Who's up,

I believe JustRelax is getting ready to ask the question Herfing
corey sellers Offline
#2012 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 2,963
Let's get this back going
rrumba Offline
#2013 Posted:
Joined: 12-28-2013
Posts: 1,033
No no no no Corey, you go away
RMAN4443 Offline
#2014 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 695
rrumba wrote:
No no no no Corey, you go away

lol........Corey can't count Whistle
Just Relax Offline
#2015 Posted:
Joined: 09-26-2016
Posts: 212
I have an addy will get a tracking number posted today.
Just Relax Offline
#2016 Posted:
Joined: 09-26-2016
Posts: 212
Heading your way fliermartin 9505511453367107115375


Who wants to send me some smokes?
ypetryna Offline
#2017 Posted:
Joined: 07-19-2012
Posts: 315
Just Relax wrote:
Heading your way fliermartin 9505511453367107115375


Who wants to send me some smokes?


did i ever get you yet?
Just Relax Offline
#2018 Posted:
Joined: 09-26-2016
Posts: 212
Nope not yet.
NVYChief Offline
#2019 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2016
Posts: 23
Just relax, I will send you some smokes. PM me your address
FRM Offline
#2020 Posted:
Joined: 10-05-2013
Posts: 146
Golden got your package last week just got around to it todsy...here is the damage
PDR Restva Limitada ...nh
2x 601 Steel...nh
Hc corojo
La Aurora 1495
Perla Habana red band ...nh
Thank you sir will enjoy all of them
Sorry if i missed any got mixed up in my singles humidor


.........and Camacho Criollo cigarillo




Lancelotlink.......have you recived my cigars ?
Golden Offline
#2021 Posted:
Joined: 03-21-2016
Posts: 60
Glad i put a few NH in there @FRM

hope you enjoy them
ypetryna Offline
#2022 Posted:
Joined: 07-19-2012
Posts: 315
Just Relax wrote:
Nope not yet.


i guess next time now
rrumba Offline
#2023 Posted:
Joined: 12-28-2013
Posts: 1,033

Chief I got ya. pm addy please
NVYChief Offline
#2024 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2016
Posts: 23
JUST RELAX it's on its way. Tracking number 9500 1139 4947 7110 1260 84.
NVYChief Offline
#2025 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2016
Posts: 23
RHUMBA Addy in your PM. Thanks!
fliermartin Offline
#2026 Posted:
Joined: 08-27-2015
Posts: 9
Hey got a great pack of sticks in the mail from Just Relax yesterday.

Room 101 Daruma nh
CAO brazil Like these
AJ Fernandez HOYO La Amistad nh
Oliveros Platinum series nh
San Cristobal Revelation nh
CAO Flathead 660 nh
Cigars International Legends yellow lable 6771 nh
Aurora 1495 series nh
One unbanded cigar.?

I threw these in the humidor and will start trying these things out this weekend. Thanks Pal
gummy jones Online
#2027 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 4,623
Nice hit
rrumba Offline
#2028 Posted:
Joined: 12-28-2013
Posts: 1,033
Chief, should go out tomorrow.


Now who wants to send dharbolt some turds
NVYChief Offline
#2029 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2016
Posts: 23
Thanks bro, looking forward to touchdown!
Lancelotlink Offline
#2030 Posted:
Joined: 01-07-2017
Posts: 52
Arrived home last night after a couple of days away and I had a suspicious package on my kitchen table, thought it might be a bomb, so of course rather than dial 911, I opened it right away.
FRM sent me some cigars, how nice.
we have a big fat LaGloria series R Maduro, nh
A Padilla habano, Torp, never had a Padilla, been curios.
A Rocky royal, nh
A Trinidad Paradox nh
A Perdomo Reserve Champagne Nior nh, Fancy!!
A Perdomo Habano, nh, looking forward to it.
A Fuente gran Reserve 858,nh really looking forward to trying this one.
An Uncharted, nh, Fitting name for this one because I've never had one, never saw or heard of one.
A Monty White, Thank you, had'em, like'em.
And last but not least, A nice dark Leccia Luchador. nh

This bomb was so big, i was afraid that i'd run out of computer monitor ink before I was able to list them all. Thank you Amigo, all of these nh should broaden my horizons a bit.
Lancelotlink Offline
#2031 Posted:
Joined: 01-07-2017
Posts: 52
FRM wrote:
Golden got your package last week just got around to it todsy...here is the damage
PDR Restva Limitada ...nh
2x 601 Steel...nh
Hc corojo
La Aurora 1495
Perla Habana red band ...nh
Thank you sir will enjoy all of them
Sorry if i missed any got mixed up in my singles humidor


.........and Camacho Criollo cigarillo




Lancelotlink.......have you recived my cigars ?



Yep, I got them, thank you.ThumpUp
Just Relax Offline
#2032 Posted:
Joined: 09-26-2016
Posts: 212
ypetryna wrote:
i guess next time now


Yep seems to go quick.
Just Relax Offline
#2033 Posted:
Joined: 09-26-2016
Posts: 212
fliermartin wrote:
Hey got a great pack of sticks in the mail from Just Relax yesterday.

Room 101 Daruma nh
CAO brazil Like these
AJ Fernandez HOYO La Amistad nh
Oliveros Platinum series nh
San Cristobal Revelation nh
CAO Flathead 660 nh
Cigars International Legends yellow lable 6771 nh
Aurora 1495 series nh
One unbanded cigar.?

I threw these in the humidor and will start trying these things out this weekend. Thanks Pal



Glad I hit a bunch that that are new to you. Enjoy!
Just Relax Offline
#2034 Posted:
Joined: 09-26-2016
Posts: 212
NVYChief wrote:
JUST RELAX it's on its way. Tracking number 9500 1139 4947 7110 1260 84.



Thanks Chief. Looking forward to it!
rrumba Offline
#2035 Posted:
Joined: 12-28-2013
Posts: 1,033


Nvychief 9405503699300027204879
FRM Offline
#2036 Posted:
Joined: 10-05-2013
Posts: 146
Lancelotlink wrote:
Arrived home last night after a couple of days away and I had a suspicious package on my kitchen table, thought it might be a bomb, so of course rather than dial 911, I opened it right away.
FRM sent me some cigars, how nice.
we have a big fat LaGloria series R Maduro, nh
A Padilla habano, Torp, never had a Padilla, been curios.
A Rocky royal, nh
A Trinidad Paradox nh
A Perdomo Reserve Champagne Nior nh, Fancy!!
A Perdomo Habano, nh, looking forward to it.
A Fuente gran Reserve 858,nh really looking forward to trying this one.
An Uncharted, nh, Fitting name for this one because I've never had one, never saw or heard of one.
A Monty White, Thank you, had'em, like'em.
And last but not least, A nice dark Leccia Luchador. nh


This bomb was so big, i was afraid that i'd run out of computer monitor ink before I was able to list them all. Thank you Amigo, all of these nh should broaden my horizons a bit.





The Uncharted is a JR Cigars exclusive blended by AJ Fernandez one of my favorite blenders hope you enjoy ....
NVYChief Offline
#2037 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2016
Posts: 23
rrumba wrote:
Nvychief 9405503699300027204879

Thank Rrumba, I will be on the look out for them!
Just Relax Offline
#2038 Posted:
Joined: 09-26-2016
Posts: 212
Got a nice package delivered today from NVYChief

La Herencia Cubana Core - nh big fan of AJ and am now really looking forward to this

La Palina Black Label - nh
Torino Exodus 1959 - nh

Gonzales 90 miles - just smoked one gifted from NW Stogie and was wanting another to let rest and compare so good put

LGC R Black Label Esteli 54rg - smoked a few of these in a larger gauge be nice to compare as I'm finding I'm coming down in size in what I like

Thanks NVYChief for the package looking forward to ashing them.
NVYChief Offline
#2039 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2016
Posts: 23
Good to hear! Enjoy brother.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
41 Pages«<3738394041