Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
What happened at Quantico
1. Author: Burner02Date: Sun, 5/19/2024, 11:16AM EST
What is the Biden administration hiding about the incident two weeks ago when two illegal Jordanian nationals attempted to gain access in a box van?

What we do know:
Quantico is home to the Marine Corp University, DEA Training Academy, and the FBI Academy.
It took two weeks for a report to appear in the news.
Two illegal Jordanian’s attempted to gain unauthorized access to Quantico.

What we don’t know:
Why did it take two weeks for the incident to appear in the news?
Was this an attempted terrorist attack?
Was the box van empty or have explosives aboard?
Were the two Jordanian’s processed through the border or were they part of the got-a-ways?
Were the two Jordanian’s part of Biden’s undercover night-time flights of illegals into un-notified states?

And another what we know:
Let’s go Brandon
2. Author: jeeblingDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 12:42PM EST
I’d like answers to these questions.
3. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 2:09PM EST
They prolly took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.
4. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 3:27PM EST
Sheeeeettttt

That is NOTHING!!!

WHY DID THE FBI & HOMELAND SECURITY & A SECRET JSOC TEAM QUELL A TERRORIST EVENT ON
9-9-12 AND NOT TELL ANYONE AT ALL...
THEY KILLED 10-12 SAUDI'S , ONE 6'8" EGYPTIAN AND 20-25 SOMALI'S IN DOWNTOWN HARRISBURG, PA ???

THATS A WAY HIGHER BODY COUNT THEN...

"TWO HAJI'S "....

DOES NOT SURPRISE ME ONE BIT....
5. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 3:31PM EST
They prolly came across last year with the thousands of Chinese communists pouring across our border...
Setting up small militias all over Idaho training on mountain retreats buying up all sorts of weapons and explosives...just waiting to attack every electric sub station all over the entire western United States in about 2-3 years, when the finally invade TAIWAN...
6. Author: Speyside2Date: Sun, 5/19/2024, 4:44PM EST
Thank you for posting this. It is the first time I have heard of it.
7. Author: JGKAMINDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 7:48PM EST
Speyside2 wrote:
Thank you for posting this. It is the first time I have heard of it.

I caught a small bit on it yesterday and wondered what happened. Amazing how our media operates and what they decide to push out to the masses.
8. Author: Burner02Date: Fri, 5/24/2024, 8:12AM EST
ICE confirms Jordanians who attempted to breach Marine Corps Base Quantico were both in US illegally
By Greg Wehner, Bill Melugin, Fox News, May 23, 2024

One of two Jordanian nationals who attempted to breach Marine Corps Base Quantico in Virginia earlier this month crossed into the U.S. illegally in April before being released, while the other was a foreign student whose status was terminated in January, according to U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Both individuals were apprehended on May 3, 2024, after they attempted to breach the Marine Corp base.

A spokesperson for the base said two people in a box truck were stopped at a gate, with the driver allegedly telling military police officers they were making a delivery to the post office and worked for a company subcontracted by Amazon.

However, an Amazon spokesperson told Fox News it does not appear the individuals were delivering on behalf of the company and that it is looking into the matter.Since both men were not affiliated with the base and could not provide approved credentials, they were directed to a holding area for vetting.

ICE confirmed the base’s criminal investigations division apprehended the two Jordanian noncitizens for trespassing.

"Marine Corps Base authorities notified [Enforcement and Removal Operations] ERO Washington, D.C. of the apprehensions," ERO Washington spokesperson James Covington said. "Deportation officers from ERO Washington, D.C. responded and arrested both individuals without incident. Both individuals will remain in ERO custody pending removal proceedings."

One of the individuals was admitted into the country by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) on Sept. 11, 2022 as an F-1 nonimmigrant student with authorization to stay in the U.S. while he was a student. The student’s status was set to terminate on Jan. 14, 2023.

The second Jordanian was arrested on April 8, 2024, near San Ysidro, California after he entered the U.S. illegally from Mexico, according to ICE.

After being arrested, he was ordered to appear before an immigration judge on April 9, and the noncitizen was released on his own recognizance.

Nearly a month later, both Jordanian citizens were arrested at Quantico for trespassing.

ICE said it has no information suggesting either Jordanian was associated with any organization that would pose a threat to public safety or national security.

Likewise, sources with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) told Fox News that neither man has a criminal history in the U.S., and the FBI would not say if the suspects were on a terrorist watchlist.

"In keeping with Department of Justice policy, the FBI can neither confirm nor deny conducting specific investigations," an FBI spokesperson said. "It is also our policy to neither confirm nor deny whether specific individuals are on a watchlist."

Their identities are being withheld over privacy concerns, officials also said.

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is now facing scrutiny over the incident.

"Please explain how they came to the United States. Were they here illegally? Are either of them on any terrorist watchlist?" Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., questioned Mayorkas in a recent letter, also requesting the current status of the individuals.

Meanwhile, Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin stated he is "formally requesting that you immediately provide my Public Safety and Homeland Security leadership team and me a full briefing on these events."

A spokesperson for DHS has told Fox News Digital that "DHS responds to congressional correspondence directly via official channels, and the Department will continue to respond appropriately to Congressional oversight."

9. Author: Stogie1020Date: Fri, 5/24/2024, 10:49AM EST
Any thoughts on their intended targets/goals?

The Marine Corp base there is not exactly a high profile target, and the FBI Training Academy is not actually on the USMC base.
10. Author: jeeblingDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 11:07AM EST
Just blowing smoke out my kiester here, but could this have been a probe? Set up to test access security? If we get past the main gate, we split up and try to get into different areas of the base?
11. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 11:15AM EST
I'm positive the KJP will tell us its just an isolated mainly peaceful incident.Gonz
12. Author: Stogie1020Date: Fri, 5/24/2024, 11:46AM EST
jeebling wrote:
Just blowing smoke out my kiester here, but could this have been a probe? Set up to test access security? If we get past the main gate, we split up and try to get into different areas of the base?

To what end, though? That base is not some highly known base active in the war against (insert 3rd world regime here). It's not the head of CENTCOM, etc... They have a tank range there, but it's a pretty ordinary base (as far as I know).

While I agree it was likely a probe, surely there are easier bases to get on-base at.
13. Author: jeeblingDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 11:50AM EST
If I’m spinning out my Robert Ludlum fantasy, I’ll say it is to embarrass the USA and “touch” the intelligence corps in the crib. Just blowing smoke here. Hockey Dad is probably closer to the truth than my fantasy.
14. Author: Speyside2Date: Fri, 5/24/2024, 2:48PM EST
Marine helicopter squadron one is housed there. This is the squadron that transports the president.
15. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 9:39PM EST
I'm just guessing???

Have no real idea

Butttt

If all this important & secret stuff is going on there...could there be a "hybrid fusion center" on that BASE/ COMPOUND?

ONE THAT DOES NOT TRAIN local people,police or emergency/fire responders...but does ALL kinds of technical surveillance and studies that feed in real time to locations all over the entire globe??

Very easy to hide and staff on a military compound.
16. Author: Stogie1020Date: Fri, 5/24/2024, 10:57PM EST
Speyside2 wrote:
Marine helicopter squadron one is housed there. This is the squadron that transports the president.

Good point, didn't realize that's where they were stationed.
17. Author: MACSDate: Sat, 5/25/2024, 6:15AM EST
#FJB #LGB
18. Author: Burner02Date: Sat, 5/25/2024, 7:22AM EST
If this was a dry run of sorts it maybe that the info gained would be used at another installation or used to formulate a different plan of attack for Quantico.

It could have been an actual attack and the truck itself would be the weapon if they gained access to the installation.

Or finally, just a couple goat fuggers out for an afternoon drive.

Currently, ICE has the two subjects and are in the process of deportation proceedings which means they will be back in the states in a couple of months as got-a-ways.
19. Author: AbrignacDate: Sat, 5/25/2024, 7:55AM EST
Speyside2 wrote:

Not quite.

Marine Helicopter Squadron One (HMX-1) is headquartered at Quantico. However, the detachment that actually flies the President and Vice-President is housed at Joint Base Anacostia–Bolling.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic