Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev234NextLast
2024 Box Pass
151. Author: PalamaDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 12:45PM EST
drglnc wrote:
my apologies all, i have been recovering from an auto accident with a broken shoulder and jacked up neck and this weekend was lost to pain meds and family obligations. i will get the box out today.

Damn! Gonz

Praying for a quick and complete recovery. 🙏
152. Author: jeeblingDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 1:14PM EST
drglnc wrote:
my apologies all, i have been recovering from an auto accident with a broken shoulder and jacked up neck and this weekend was lost to pain meds and family obligations. i will get the box out today.

Oh man, I’m sorry to hear this. I’ll put in a prayer for you and all involved. Rest easy and heal up my brother.

Herfing
153. Author: drglncDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 2:38PM EST
Thanks all, its been a long process, got rear ended (no lube was used) just before Halloween, broken shoulder and what initially was minor whiplash. all the pain at the time was in the shoulder so that was the focus, through pt and healing the shoulder additional pain was presenting as well as almost complete numbness in my hand on that side. it was all believed to be related to the shoulder but now that that has healed and rehabbed the neck pain and numbness remains. additional nerve studies and mris reveal some neck damage. in the end it will all be fine, just trying to avoid going under the knife if possible. some days the discomfort is barrable and other days not so much.

hey, i did get a new truck out of the deal and most of my honey do list got a pass for a while lol... not looking forward to the legal actions to come though. upside is because of the circumstances it was deemed 100% the other persons fault. most importantly, my 16 year old was behind the wheel and luckily has zero injuries.

More importantly, 9405503699300688639690 - on its way to the post office.
154. Author: TiverDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 4:02PM EST
drglnc wrote:
Thanks all, its been a long process, got rear ended (no lube was used) just before Halloween, broken shoulder and what initially was minor whiplash. all the pain at the time was in the shoulder so that was the focus, through pt and healing the shoulder additional pain was presenting as well as almost complete numbness in my hand on that side. it was all believed to be related to the shoulder but now that that has healed and rehabbed the neck pain and numbness remains. additional nerve studies and mris reveal some neck damage. in the end it will all be fine, just trying to avoid going under the knife if possible. some days the discomfort is barrable and other days not so much.

hey, i did get a new truck out of the deal and most of my honey do list got a pass for a while lol... not looking forward to the legal actions to come though. upside is because of the circumstances it was deemed 100% the other persons fault. most importantly, my 16 year old was behind the wheel and luckily has zero injuries.

More importantly, 9405503699300688639690 - on its way to the post office.

Best wishes for a full and hopefully speedy recovery. Overall, it sounds like the circumstances could have been far worse.

I am not litigious by nature, but I don't feel any sympathy for insurance companies. They write for risk and make plenty of profit. I hope you are compensated to the max limit of the offender's policy. I would not be passive in this situation.

I look forward to the box pass.
155. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 5:37PM EST
After that story, I feel the tracking # labeled S more importantly might be an arguable point. Hope you heal well
156. Author: TiverDate: Thu, 5/23/2024, 4:52PM EST
Box arrived today. I took a quick peek and see there is a very nice quantity of cigars from which to choose!!

I will get a thorough look later tonight. If the box is not out tomorrow it will be out on Saturday.
157. Author: drglncDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 6:53AM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
After that story, I feel the tracking # labeled S more importantly might be an arguable point. Hope you heal well

my pain med riddled brain has no idea what that means lol. but, thanks for the well wishes.
158. Author: drglncDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 6:55AM EST
Tiver wrote:
Best wishes for a full and hopefully speedy recovery. Overall, it sounds like the circumstances could have been far worse.

I am not litigious by nature, but I don't feel any sympathy for insurance companies. They write for risk and make plenty of profit. I hope you are compensated to the max limit of the offender's policy. I would not be passive in this situation.

I look forward to the box pass.

agreed, originally i had no intention of any legal action as my insurance company (usaa) took great care of us for the vehicle replacement and early med bills. sadly PIP ran out a while ago and now we are footing the bill. i wont go into medical debt for someone else mistake so lawsuit it is.
159. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 8:26AM EST
drglnc wrote:
my pain med riddled brain has no idea what that means lol. but, thanks for the well wishes.

Should have read "as more importantly." Struck me as funny that after the list of medical woes, more importantly, the box of cigars is on its way
160. Author: jeeblingDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 12:14PM EST
drglnc wrote:
agreed, originally i had no intention of any legal action as my insurance company (usaa) took great care of us for the vehicle replacement and early med bills. sadly PIP ran out a while ago and now we are footing the bill. i wont go into medical debt for someone else mistake so lawsuit it is.

I had 172 miles on my Chrysler 300C and had a head on collision. I wasn’t moving but they ended up claiming it was a 50 / 50 blame. Anyway, USAA paid off my note right away and I was in a new car very quickly.
161. Author: TiverDate: Sat, 5/25/2024, 4:24AM EST
an acceptable exchange?

Proposed - Takes

RoMa - Aquitaine
Illusione Epernay
AVO Maduro
Ashton Symmetry
Diamond Crown Maximus

Puts

LAdC Mi Amor Duque
Warped Chinchalle
Tatuaje Skinny Monster Wolf
Plasencia Cosecha 151
LFD Capitulo II
Diamond Crown Julius Caesar
162. Author: JGRAZDate: Sat, 5/25/2024, 7:11AM EST
Can't speak for others, but looks good to me
163. Author: danmdevriesDate: Sat, 5/25/2024, 7:29AM EST
Send it
164. Author: drglncDate: Sat, 5/25/2024, 8:06AM EST
Looks good to me!
165. Author: rfenstDate: Sat, 5/25/2024, 11:19AM EST
drglnc wrote:

You can PM me you phone number.
I am a Personal Injury Lawyer specialized in auto accidents.
I will try to answer any questions you have.
Not soliciting your business in any way. Just willing to help you out.
166. Author: drglncDate: Sat, 5/25/2024, 12:29PM EST
Appreciated, I may take you up on that at some point. We have a local PIL for this and so far they have been pretty good about answering questions and managing expectations. Currently just waiting for some dr follow up with neurology related to the last round of MRI.
167. Author: jeeblingDate: Sat, 5/25/2024, 12:45PM EST
Tiver, looks like a generous put to me. That box must be getting stuffed!
168. Author: Telecaster52Date: Sat, 5/25/2024, 5:06PM EST
Looks peachy.
169. Author: TiverDate: Tue, 5/28/2024, 5:13PM EST
My apologies brothers. Could not get the box out today and tomorrow is tight too. It's all packed and ready, just have to get to the P.O. during business hours. Have patience Huzza. She'll get there.
170. Author: Huzza3045Date: Tue, 5/28/2024, 7:46PM EST
No worries, life gets hella busy. Although if it looks like it’ll get here after June 4th, I may either ask you to hold it for another 3-4 days or I will need to punt to JGRAZ. I can also scroll through and list my puts and takes for a preemptive approval so I can get it out quick.

Just let me know what y’all think!
171. Author: JGRAZDate: Tue, 5/28/2024, 7:58PM EST
Huzza3045 wrote:
No worries, life gets hella busy. Although if it looks like it’ll get here after June 4th, I may either ask you to hold it for another 3-4 days or I will need to punt to JGRAZ. I can also scroll through and list my puts and takes for a preemptive approval so I can get it out quick.

Just let me know what y’all think!

I can make that work if it helps you out. I'm in the clear for the next few weeks.
172. Author: TiverDate: Fri, 5/31/2024, 11:31AM EST
Out to Huzza, I'll post tracking later. ETA Monday
FirstPrev234NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic