Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Scottie scheffler IS aBoUt tO bE sued by a greedy C.O.P....
1. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 5:56PM EST
Who wants an easy PAYDAY...

S.S. is worth $50 million...

The cop he drug by his car will start getting back and neck pains called the 48 hour " now it hurts" car crash creedo...
BAD COP SEES $$$ SIGNS....

HE IS NOW IN 5/6 PLACE...

HE WAS PREDICTED TO WIN FIRST PLACE...

I HOPE HE HAS GOOD CAR INSURANCE...

FOR THE LIFE OF ME....I CANT UNDERSTAND THESE CHEAP ASS MILLIONAIRE PRICKS ONE EYE-OATA....

JUST LIKE TIGER WOODS DRIVING UNDER MASSIVE DRUG COCKTAILS FOR YEARS ON END...HAVING TWO MASSIVE CRASHES BECAUSE THAT LOSER SEX ADDICT (aLLedGeDly) has no driving skills whatsoever...

S.S. can afford a loser driver 100 times over...and none of this bullcrap woulda' happened...but noooooo....

, the penny pinching millionaire PRIIICK had to drive his own car and break the law and get arrested like a stupid dumbass...just like tiger woods....
$100-200 dollars for a car driver coulda' made the difference of winning
FIRST PLACE IN TODAYS TOURNEMENT....MULTIPLE MILLIONS IN PRIZE WINNINGS ALL BECAUSE THE CHEAPSKATE DUMBASS DIDNT WANT TO PAY A DRIVER $200 BUCKS...

SCOTTIE CHEAP DUMBASS SHEFFLER
( SHOULD BE HIS NEW MONIKER)
2. Author: MACSDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 5:59PM EST
Enjoy judging people you don't know... and seem to be really jealous of?

Jealousy is a wasted emotion, by the way.
3. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sun, 5/19/2024, 5:59PM EST
Body cam not working and witnesses say otherwise….
4. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 6:05PM EST
I ain't jealous of S.S. or the cop...

I just can't stand dirty cops, and stupid millionaires...
5. Author: MACSDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 6:13PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Body cam not working and witnesses say otherwise….

I hope he gets counter-sued and loses his job for lying.
6. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 6:23PM EST
Ditto
7. Author: MidnightToker( • )( • )Date: Sun, 5/19/2024, 6:48PM EST
Some people enjoy driving. I'd drive more than I do now if I had his money because I'd have an exotic supercar collection.
8. Author: Burner02Date: Sun, 5/19/2024, 6:57PM EST
MACS wrote:
I hope he gets counter-sued and loses his job for lying.

The truth is going to be somewhere in the middle of he said she said. I'm pro LEO but I'm willing to bet this officer has a history of incidents. This is not a one time deal.
9. Author: MACSDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 7:28PM EST
No argument. After working LE I am definitely pro LE, but I saw some liars and jackasses get fired. Also saw some dumbasses get to keep their jobs.
10. Author: jeeblingDate: Sun, 5/19/2024, 8:31PM EST
I’m pro LE and that’s a good reason not to want dishonest cops on the job IMO
11. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 11:14AM EST
S.S. tied for 8th at -13 under , paid $521 k to 4 peeps including Eeeeeemmmm '

Xander S. Won first. , paid $3.33 million....

My case is closed...

A $200 lackey driver coulda' made a big difference...
A $2.83 million dollar difference...

His new moniker stands

Scottie cheap dumbass sheffler
12. Author: Burner02Date: Fri, 5/24/2024, 9:59AM EST
Louisville police officer who arrested Scottie Scheffler had been previously suspended

The police officer who put world No. 1 golfer Scottie Scheffler in handcuffs has a lengthy disciplinary record that includes multiple suspensions, employment records revealed Thursday.

Detective Bryan Gillis took Scheffler into custody May 17 when the golfer sought to enter Valhalla Golf Club as police investigated a nearby fatal accident.

Scheffler has maintained he was following police directions on how to drive into the club. But arresting police said Scheffler did not follow directions.

Further complicating the matter, city officials said Gillis did not activate his body worn camera when he encountered Scheffler.

The only footage, so far, appears to come from a squad car dashboard camera and a roadside pole and both sets of video don't clearly show what led to Scheffler being placed in handcuffs.

Louisville Metro Police Department released that footage and Gillis' personnel records Thursday.

Gillis was suspended for five days for "conduct unbecoming" for driving "an intoxicated civilian in your police vehicle" and "proceeding to doing 'donuts' in a business parking lot," according to a Sept. 18, 2013, memo by then-Chief Steve Conrad.

He was also disciplined for pursuing "a vehicle that did not commit a violent felony or wanted on a warrant," according to a June 9, 2021, memo by then-Chief Erika Shields.

Gillis was found "at fault" for accidents on May 22, 2021, and Aug. 6, 2019, that led to oral reprimands.

Gillis was also found to be "at fault" for a Dec. 1, 2013, accident that led to an oral reprimand and mandatory driver's training.

The officer was hit with one-day suspensions in both 2010 and 2011 for failing to show up to court. That was followed by a four-day ban in 2012 for continuing to miss court appearances, documents showed.

Gillis did, however, receive a commendation for being among seven officers who went "above and beyond" the call of duty in a "high-intensity traffic enforcement detail" that "culminated in you issuing a staggering 108 citations (114 charges, 1 DUI arrest) out of 201 citations issued during the four-hour operational period" on Sept. 16, 2021.

A representative of the River City Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 614, the union that would represent LMPD detectives, could not be immediately reached for comment Thursday.

This article was originally published on NBCNews.com
13. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 9:45PM EST
He's a bum...
aLLedGeDly
14. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sun, 5/26/2024, 6:53PM EST
https://youtu.be/sTpLZxcRYUU?si=wJvUt35eyh41-siU

I’m glad I’m not that cop….
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic