Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
SloVakiAn P.M. shot , attempted asAssinAtioN
1. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 5/15/2024, 11:21AM EST
Robert Fico P.M. shot several times from a sMall
crowd of people outside whilst leaving a dumb meeting today...

Looks like the "CLASSIC SET UP" TO ME...

ALA "the HINKLEY SCENARIO..."

No parole after 30 yrs for this dude...he'll be lucky to survive the next 24 hours...tie up the loose ends quickly...this patsy is toast by noon tomorrow.
2. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 5/15/2024, 12:20PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
Robert Fico P.M. shot several times from a sMall
crowd of people outside whilst leaving a dumb meeting today...

Looks like the "CLASSIC SET UP" TO ME...

ALA "the HINKLEY SCENARIO..."

No parole after 30 yrs for this dude...he'll be lucky to survive the next 24 hours...tie up the loose ends quickly...this patsy is toast by noon tomorrow.

Or as I call it...Wednesday.

Toodles!horse
3. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 5/15/2024, 12:44PM EST
BREAKING: Pro-Trump Conservative Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico Shot in Public – Stood Up Against Ukraine War and WHO Global Pandemic Accord

By Jim Hoft May. 15, 2024 9:00 am

Conservative-Populist Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico was shot today and wounded at a government meeting.

Quote:
According to reports Prime Minister Fico is alive and in a helicopter on his way to a hospital in Bratislava.

There is video of Robert Fico being dragged to this car after he was shot.

MORE...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/breaking-pro-trump-conservative-slovakian-prime-minister-robert/

4. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Thu, 5/16/2024, 8:02AM EST
The patsy has 2h & 58m left to live till noon...EST
5. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 5/16/2024, 11:11AM EST
used to be on the left, became a right winger...and he's yet another right winger in love with Putin!
It's been quite a trend in recent years.
6. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 5/16/2024, 12:20PM EST
“Right winger in love with Putin” is an extremist talking point to divide the country.
7. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 5/16/2024, 12:37PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
“Right winger in love with Putin” is an extremist talking point to divide the country.

And in the other corner put your hands together for the man that pooped on the Pope...sniffed the pubic hair right off children...who's last title fight was against the baby steps on Air Force One...outspent Russia but is still getting the everloving crap kicked out of him...The Great Uniter...The Sleepiest...the Creepiest...The Bumbling Whisperer...PEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOE!
8. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 5/16/2024, 1:53PM EST
not enough threads for youse guys to allow anything uncomfortable?
I didn't even mention America's Putin cheerleading squad, I kept it out of our borders, per the OP.

This guy, along with others of his ilk, seem attracted to Putin's and Fatty Fat's et al "style" of amassing and using power.
If you see a connection to Trump, it's not because of me.

Fascism no longer describes just one end of the spectrum.

I'll save time...but Hillary!
9. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Thu, 5/16/2024, 3:41PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
not enough threads for youse guys to allow anything uncomfortable?
I didn't even mention America's Putin cheerleading squad, I kept it out of our borders, per the OP.

This guy, along with others of his ilk, seem attracted to Putin's and Fatty Fat's et al "style" of amassing and using power.
If you see a connection to Trump, it's not because of me.

Fascism no longer describes just one end of the spectrum.

I'll save time...but Hillary!

Hey I made the 🍊 MENG thread.

You didn't think it could be done! :)
10. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 5/16/2024, 3:54PM EST
Centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forceable suppression of opposition.

Oh yes this sounds EXACTLY like the red team….right?

Wait what?

C’mon man. SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!! Wag the dog! Get the JAB!!! Pay a tax and end global warming! Elect a Manchurian to end racism!
11. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 5/16/2024, 4:59PM EST
RobertHively wrote:

I was wrong, and you made me proud!
12. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 5/16/2024, 5:02PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forceable suppression of opposition.

Oh yes this sounds EXACTLY like the red team….right?

Wait what?

C’mon man. SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!! Wag the dog! Get the JAB!!! Pay a tax and end global warming! Elect a Manchurian to end racism!

don't know what some of that means, but there are plenty of examples of right wing leaders fawning over Putin and Fatty Fat in recent years.

Perhaps the appeal of getting things done without interference?
13. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 5/16/2024, 5:43PM EST
For the love of god tell me it was the last paragraph and not the first….

One can admire an aspect or trait and not be a fan of a person. Unless it’s a right winger.
14. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Thu, 5/16/2024, 7:08PM EST
Chuck Conners outfit in Soylent Green is a classic...
Edward G. ROBINSON " and look...I have REAL 🍓STRAWBERRIES !!!"
CUE THE classical music....
Edward G. ROBISON WAS AWESOME...HE WAS THE TRUE VOICE
OF THE "FROGGY" CRIMINAL CHARACTER IN THE MIGHTY MOUSE CARTOON SERIES..." HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAYYYYY...
MIGHTY MIGHTY MOUSE IS ON THEEEE WAYYYYY!!!"
"HEYYYY, IMMMM FROGGGYYYY YAAAA SEEEEE...YEAHHHH THATS MEEEEE
FROGGGGYYYEEEEE, and immemorial in chargeeee seeeee"
15. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 5/17/2024, 6:26AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
don't know what some of that means, but there are plenty of examples of right wing leaders fawning over Putin and Fatty Fat in recent years.

Perhaps the appeal of getting things done without interference?

I don't believe that spending a trillion dollars to wipe Russia off the map is really worth it to children and their children whose money is being spent, but when you have a rapid cycling stuttering whispering/shouting baby fist waving old as **** dolt crapping his pants and falling up stairs the left lines up for boosters and marching orders to follow...er clean up his mess! God bless Dr. Jill...such a saint.

I mean thats how things get done or you reap the whirlwind!
16. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 5/17/2024, 6:28AM EST
RobertHively wrote:

Yes, yeaaa for you. You did something. Way to go. Cookies are over there.
17. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 5/17/2024, 10:32AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
I don't believe that spending a trillion dollars to wipe Russia off the map is really worth it to children and their children whose money is being spent, but when you have a rapid cycling stuttering whispering/shouting baby fist waving old as **** dolt crapping his pants and falling up stairs the left lines up for boosters and marching orders to follow...er clean up his mess! God bless Dr. Jill...such a saint.

I mean thats how things get done or you reap the whirlwind!

so why quote me...
I wrote of the trend of right wing leaders getting in bed with Putin and other despicable lefties.
The worst of the right fawning over the worst of the left.
18. Author: RayRDate: Fri, 5/17/2024, 4:14PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
so why quote me...
I wrote of the trend of right wing leaders getting in bed with Putin and other despicable lefties.
The worst of the right fawning over the worst of the left.

I heard that before. If you are anti-war, if you don't want to send pallets of U.S. taxpayer cash and MIC weapons to foreign regimes to fund proxy wars you must be in bed with Putin.. The worst of the right and the worst of the left agree on that.
19. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 5/17/2024, 7:41PM EST
again, I was posting in relation to the "victim" in the OP and his common curious tendencies with other right wing leaders toward loving left wing monsters...
how I got return fire about stuff like Dr. Jill, U.S. taxpayer cash et al is weird.
20. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 5/17/2024, 8:21PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
again, I was posting in relation to the "victim" in the OP and his common curious tendencies with other right wing leaders toward loving left wing monsters...
how I got return fire about stuff like Dr. Jill, U.S. taxpayer cash et al is weird.

Ray kinda covered it.
21. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 5/17/2024, 9:28PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
Ray kinda covered it.

how so?

22. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Sat, 5/18/2024, 8:57AM EST
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/assassination-attempt-against-robert-fico-proves-fake-news-can-radicalize-people
23. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Sat, 5/18/2024, 9:40AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Yes, yeaaa for you. You did something. Way to go. Cookies are over there.

Stay Madd that I can't elope, that MAGA S**t eat your brain like it's cantaloupe. Mellow
24. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Sat, 5/18/2024, 4:19PM EST
RobertHively wrote:
Stay Madd that I can't elope, that MAGA S**t eat your brain like it's cantaloupe. Mellow

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRG!!!!" - Howard Dean

https://youtu.be/IfL_PwWdNGU?si=FjuGtjzER32HSwtD

Whatever.
25. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sat, 5/18/2024, 9:27PM EST
So now the "fico assassination attempt"
Is fake news???

Saayyyyy
WhhhhaaaTttttt?

No lead at all in his frAme
Whatsoever??

26. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 5/21/2024, 8:01AM EST
Is the "assassin" patsy DEAD Y.E.T. ?