Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
An Iranian 2 fer!
1. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 5:51AM EST
So nice Allah had to take twice.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iranian-president-raisis-helicopter-goes-down-remote-area-rescuers-trying-reach-site

I got sick of the is he/isn't he...then more search crews went missing...a real flustercuck. Oh well, at least those screeching "Death to America" and "Death to Israel" singalongs are down a couple.

Anyone got a hose? Those mainly hard landings leave a mess.
2. Author: Burner02Date: Mon, 5/20/2024, 8:02AM EST
"Iran's controversial President Ebrahim Raisi, Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian and other officials were confirmed dead on Monday after their helicopter crashed in a mountainous region of the country’s northwest, Iranian state media reported."

Damn the luck!
3. Author: JGRAZDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 8:46AM EST
Blaming Israel in 3, 2, 1...........
4. Author: AbrignacDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 9:21AM EST
I’m thinking this is round 2 of Israel’s version of AT&T’s reach out and touch someone jingle. Version 1 happened when Israel sent a volley of rockets into the mountain side next to their nuclear power reactor. Apparently they didn’t get that message.
5. Author: Gene363Date: Mon, 5/20/2024, 10:01AM EST
Breaking news!

Ebrahim Raisi has updated his pronouns to: was/were
6. Author: Gene363Date: Mon, 5/20/2024, 10:06AM EST
More Breaking news!

Gaza Health Ministry is reporting that along with the Iranian president, at least 500 women and children were on the helicopter along with 12 journalists, 17 aid workers and 25 surgeons.
7. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 10:24AM EST
"Bodies of the deceased were hiked out of the remote region of the crash. They had to be physically carried on stretchers by rescuers who spent hours reaching the site amid difficult Sunday and overnight weather conditions.

State media has since indicated that aboard the presidential helicopter were nine people in total, including body guards and clerics. Their aging Bell helicopter had reportedly "hit a mountain and disintegrated" amid high fog, low visibility conditions. This was not at all the "hard landing" the world was initially informed about Sunday via state officials and media.

Iran’s Red Crescent chief Pirhossein Koolivand has told international media that his team is "transferring the bodies of the martyrs to Tabriz" and that "the search operations have come to an end."

Very quickly, theories emerged over the question of foreign involvement or a covert plot to assassinate the Iranian head of state. Israel has been quick to deny speculation of its involvement:

On Monday, an Israeli official denied involvement in the crash, telling the Reuters news agency: "It wasn’t us."

Raisi, 63, was widely regarded as a hardliner in the country and was nicknamed the 'butcher of Tehran' over his role in sentencing thousands of Iranian prisoners to their deaths in 1988.

Iranian rescue teams now transfer the bodies of Iranian officials, including President Raisi and Foreign Minister Amir-Abdollahian, to the downstream areas from the helicopter crash site. pic.twitter.com/GZ5KqWemZP
— Clash Report (@clashreport) May 20, 2024"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iran-announces-interim-president-after-raisis-helicopter-hit-mountain-disintegrated
8. Author: AbrignacDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 10:32AM EST
FIFY

Gene363 wrote:
More Breaking news!

Gaza Health Ministry is reporting that along with the Iranian president, at least 500 women and children were on the helicopter along with 12 journalists, 17 aid workers and 25 surgeons. Plus 2 elephants, 2 lions, 2, tigers, 2 green mambas, 2 pelicans…..

9. Author: rfenstDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 10:37AM EST
Gene363 wrote:
More Breaking news!

HAMAS Health Ministry is reporting that along with the Iranian president, at least 500 women and children were on the helicopter along with 12 journalists, 17 aid workers and 25 surgeons.

FIFY.
10. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 10:41AM EST
BREAKING NEWS

There are a reported 150,000 Palestinian victims aboard the Israeli targeted takedown helicopter as well as 100 UN relief workers.

OH THE HUGE MANATEES!!!!horse
11. Author: HockeyDadDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 11:41AM EST
I felt a great disturbance, as if thousands of voices on US college campuses suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
12. Author: jeeblingDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 2:16PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
I felt a great disturbance, as if thousands of voices on US college campuses suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

There is a disturbance in the Force
13. Author: Stogie1020Date: Mon, 5/20/2024, 3:18PM EST
jeebling wrote:
There is a disturbance in the Farsi

FIFY
14. Author: jeeblingDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 3:29PM EST
😂 😂
15. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 4:03PM EST
1) CIA/Mossad/MI6 op

2) Inside job. Maybe the "Supreme Leader" wanted a change.

3) Stupidity trying to fly in that kind of weather

4) It didn't even happen like that "SloVakiAn P.M. shot , attempted asAssinAtioN"...Allegedly.

We'll prolly never know.
16. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 4:09PM EST
5) Mechanical failure

17. Author: BrewhaDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 4:55PM EST
You missed "divine intervention".
18. Author: PalamaDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 5:06PM EST
RobertHively wrote:
5) Mechanical failure

Not that I care enough to get more details but was he in an old American helicopter that they couldn’t maintain properly?
19. Author: MidnightToker( • )( • )Date: Mon, 5/20/2024, 5:36PM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:
FIFY

Applause
20. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 5:51PM EST
Palama wrote:
Not that I care enough to get more details but was he in an old American helicopter that they couldn’t maintain properly?

It doesn't matter that much to me, either.

Based on the one article I read, Iran said it was mechanical failure, but they could just be trying to save face bc they got "got".

If it was bc they couldn't maintain the machine why were they using it for their prez?

21. Author: rfenstDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 6:14PM EST
Anyone know anything about the terrain, altitude and/or weather?
The crashed copter was supposedly traveling with two other copters that did not crash.
Why not? What did they do different?
22. Author: jeeblingDate: Mon, 5/20/2024, 6:32PM EST
Rough mountains that they had to hike into to retrieve remains. Extremely foggy.
23. Author: Speyside2Date: Tue, 5/21/2024, 4:45AM EST
I certainly will lose no sleep over this.
24. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Tue, 5/21/2024, 6:06AM EST
Didn't know Boeing made helicopters.
25. Author: MACSDate: Tue, 5/21/2024, 6:21AM EST
8trackdisco wrote:

Badump bump... tish... Applause
26. Author: Speyside2Date: Tue, 5/21/2024, 8:29AM EST
Maybe the pilot fell out the door?
27. Author: rfenstDate: Tue, 5/21/2024, 8:56AM EST
Whatever the crash site looks like I am certain we will have quality satellite images, which **might** helpful ruling out some potential causes of the crash.
28. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 5/21/2024, 9:01AM EST
rfenst wrote:
Whatever the crash site looks like I am certain we will have quality satellite images, which **might** helpful ruling out some potential causes of the crash.

I hope there's video or audio from the cockpit. That would be awesome.

AYE-YIIIII-YIIIII!!!!!!

Thud
29. Author: Gene363Date: Tue, 5/21/2024, 12:28PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:

Rimshot!
30. Author: BuckyB93Date: Tue, 5/21/2024, 7:27PM EST
No matter what caused the crash, my opinion is that the end result is a positive. I will hijack on Spey's comment, I too will not lose a wink a sleep over it.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic