Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
State of MA vs Karen Read
1. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 5/9/2024, 6:36PM EST
Anyone watching this?

The police and investigators of this case are inept at the very least and come across to me as corrupt.

- Using a leaf blower to clear out the area where the body was found? One of the police officers went home to get a leaf blower to blow off the snow in the crime scene (WTF?)
- Not securing the crime scene?
- All the police involved have ties to the family that own the house where the body was found and the owner has a brother who is a city councilor?
- "Evidence" was found days later after not locking down the area and police reports were changed based on newly found evidence.
- "Evidence" collected in Solo beer cups that they got from a neighbor (who is a fellow police officer) and placed in a paper bag from a grocery store?
- Collected evidence was not secured with evidence tape?
- The guy that was in charge of the evidence didn't know what evidence tape was even though he's a senior member of the police force with 20+ years on the force?

I have no dog in this fight but man, I believe there is something really wrong with this case and the ineptness of the police, the investigators and the DA.
2. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 5/9/2024, 6:48PM EST
Have not seen this on national news. Maybe they can tie it to Trump somehow.
3. Author: tonygrazDate: Thu, 5/9/2024, 8:42PM EST
Well, that will delay a verdict until after the election.
4. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 5/9/2024, 9:36PM EST
next town over from mine. driven by the house where it happened many times cutting through the neighborhood.
a few side stories have been playing out for quite a while now.
I'm following very closely
5. Author: clickbangdeadDate: Thu, 5/9/2024, 10:01PM EST
I'm very sorry I showed the wife what channel CouetTV is on our new cable system, so now I know way more about this case than I wish to know. But at least this defendant is easier to look at than that damn block-head Daybell...
6. Author: jeeblingDate: Thu, 5/9/2024, 10:16PM EST
Good grief. I thought when things were so messed up the judge just wouldn’t take the case. I watch too many crime dramas?
7. Author: BuckyB93Date: Fri, 5/10/2024, 6:52PM EST
It's not the defense's role nor can they propose an alternate killer but they are painting the lines that one of the kids, Colin Albert, of the Albert family was a likely involved in the death of John O'Keefe.

Timelines, phone records and stuff don't really match up with witness testimonies. Who was where and when? Who did you call and why did you call.

Julie Albert spoke with her friend Courtney Proctor, the sister of the lead investigator in the Read case nearly 70 times in the early months of the investigation but she didn't remember it until the defense showed her the phone records.

The Albert family living in the house where the body was found never knew that there was police cars and ambulances outside their house when the body was found. They say they were fast asleep and didn't wake up to people hollering and police and ambulance lights flashing outside their bedroom window?

I don't think there is a huge conspiracy but something fishy happened and a good handful of insiders that, to me, are not coincidence.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic